Welcome to Williamson Park in Lancaster - home to the iconic Ashton Memorial and 54 acres of beautiful parkland with enchanting woodland walks, play areas and breathtaking views to the Fylde Coast, Morecambe Bay and the Lake District. The park features a cafe and shop, Butterfly House (formerly a tropical palm house), and resident mini beasts and birds.
- For opening times, prices, travel and parking please see below.
Butterfly House and Ashton Memorial reopen
Following restoration work to the roof and a full repaint of the interior we are pleased to announce that the Butterfly House is open again from Saturday 22 April. On opening day, visitors to the Butterfly House and mini beast and small animal zoo will be able to take advantage of the reduced entry price which has been on offer whilst the Butterfly House has been closed - £2 adult, £1 child and £5 per family.
The Ashton Memorial (free admission) has also been renovated and is now open again for visitors.
The park and all amenities are open all year except Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.
- April to September: 10am to 5pm
- October to March: 10am to 4pm
- Entry to Williamson Park grounds and Ashton Memorial: Free
Entry to Butterfly House, mini beasts and small animal zoo (available for purchase at the gift shop):
- Adult £3.90
- Child £2.90 (under-threes free)
- Family (2+2) £12.50
- Concessions/students £3.40
Annual family pass - Wild Card
- £40 for up to 2 adults and 2 children unlimited entry for a whole year. Please purchase from the gift shop.
Visitor guide, map and parking
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 01524 33318