- We provide a fortnightly collection of recycling boxes to the majority of properties in the Lancaster district.
- Each property is entitled to three recycling boxes for the collection of paper, cardboard, glass, cans and plastic bottles.
- If you do not have recycling boxes please contact customer services on 01524 582491 or email email@example.com
- Please note that a service charge applies to the delivery of each box.
What can I recycle?
The colour of your recycling boxes is not important - just ensure the items are separated as shown below.
- Recycling box 1: Plastic bottles, food tins and drinks cans, clean foil, glass bottles and jars, aerosols, sweet/biscuit tins.
- Recycling box 2: Newspapers, magazines, office paper, junk mail, envelopes (no need to remove the windows), cardboard, catalogues, telephone directories and shredded paper.
Textiles for recycling can be put out in clearly labelled carrier bags (not black bags) alongside your recycling boxes. No duvets, pillows, cushions or shoes please.
Frequently asked questions
Last updated: 17 October 2017